Save the products you like here
This product is out of stock. Customers interested in it also viewed these products
- PRODUCT INFO & CARE
Engineered with Symbiofit technology, this pair of black ‘Kaos 2.0’ men’s tennis shoes from Wilson comprises a full bootie construction and lateral webbings to maximise feel and comfort throughout the foot. Featuring a lightweight synthetic upper, these lace-ups have a tough rubber outsole for the best surface traction.
- Symbiofit features a bootie and lateral webbings in an upper construction to generate best-in-class comfort and midfoot support
- Skinguard administers upper protection for durability; forefoot and lateral reinforcement enhance support during lateral movements and push-offs
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- 2D-FS delivers enhanced support, responsiveness, lateral stability and control in the forefoot of the shoe
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Pro Torque Chassis Light uses arch technology built for speed to provide ultimate stability and flexibility
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Material & CareSurface Dirt can be cleaned with a good quality brush or a damp cloth.
- Manufacturer Detail
- Country Of Origin
- Ankle Height
- Product Code
Sold by -Do you want to contact Jabong to know more about the seller?