Save the products you like here
Item Added to Your Cart
Your Bag ( Items)
Cart Subtotal: Rs.
- SizeBust (in)Front Length (in)Waist (in)Hips (in)
TaaviPeach-Coloured Solid Kantha Tunic with Pockets
Rs 2099629(70% OFF)(Additional GST, if applicable, will be charged at checkout.)
View Size ChartSize
Cash on delivery might be available
- PRODUCT INFO & CARE
This gorgeous tunic from Taavi will help you maintain an elegant look all year long. This black piece is a stylish option for a nice family function or event when teamed with trousers and classic flats.
A unique traditional art from Murshidabad, Kantha Work is embroidery work done on old sarees, dhotis and other apparel, is popular and is practised in Bengal, especially in Bholpur, and Bihar. It consists generally a running stitch on the sarees in the form of motifs such as animals, birds, flowers, simple geometrical shapes and scenes from everyday life.
- Region: West Bengal
- Solid tunic with embroidered detail
- Round neck
- Short sleeves
- Two welt pockets with button closures
- Straight hem
- Button-and-loop closure on the back
- This is a handcrafted tunic, and is prone to colour bleeding due to use of natural dyes
- The print on the garment might be uneven owning to the handcrafted nature of the product, adding essence to the garment.
- Size & FitThe model (height 5'8'') is wearing a size S
- Material & Care100% cotton
Hand-wash cold, wash dark colours separately
- Manufacturer Detail
- Country Of Origin
- Sleeve Length
- Product Code
Sold by -Do you want to contact Jabong to know more about the seller?