Save the products you like here
This product is out of stock. Customers interested in it also viewed these products
- PRODUCT INFO & CARE
Inspired by Indian crafts, Taavi presents you this stylish handcrafted dress. This piece is a stylish option for a nice family function or event when teamed with a pair of classic flats.
Block Print Legacy: Block printing is a process of using wodden blocks to create impressions on a cloth. The main tools of the printer are wooden blocks in different shapes - square, rectangle, oval, round and semi-circular or crescent - and sizes called bunta. Blocks are hand-carved of seasoned teak wood by trained craftsmen. The blocks for imprinting are hand-carved by skilled artisans in wood. These hand-carved block are used to imprint the design onto the fabric. The imprinting is done by hand by a skilled block printer.
- Region: Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal
- Navy blue and off-white
- A-line printed dress with concealed full placket button closure
- Shirt collar
- Long sleeves
- Flared hem
- Gathered hem detail
- Two pockets
- Block Print Legacy
- This is a handcrafted dress, and is prone to colour bleeding due to use of natural dyes
- The print on the garment might be uneven owning to the handcrafted nature of the product, adding essence to the garment.
- Size & FitThe model (height 5'8'') is wearing a size S
- Material & Care100% cotton
Hand-wash cold, wash dark colours separately
- Manufacturer Detail
Sree Ashtavinayak Impex Pvt Ltd.
- Country Of Origin
- Sleeve Length
- Product Code
Sold by -Do you want to contact Jabong to know more about the seller?