Save the products you like here
Item Added to Your Cart
Your Bag ( Items)
Cart Subtotal: Rs.
- SizeBust (in)Front Length (in)Waist (in)Hips (in)Across Shoulder (in)Inseam Length (in)
TaaviGreen & Blue Printed Kurta With Palazzo
Rs 34991049(70% OFF)(Additional GST, if applicable, will be charged at checkout.)
View Size ChartSize
Cash on delivery might be available
- PRODUCT INFO & CARE
Showcase your unique personal style in this kurta set from Taavi. For an ultra feminine silhouette, pair this kurta set with leggings and heels for a modern look.
Block printing is a process of using wooden blocks to create impressions on a cloth. The main tools of the printer are wooden blocks in different shapes - square, rectangle, oval, round and semi-circular or crescent - and sizes called bunta. Blocks are hand-carved of seasoned teak wood by trained craftsmen. The blocks for imprinting are hand-carved by skilled artisans in wood. These hand-carved blocks are used to imprint the design onto the fabric. The imprinting is done by hand by a skilled block printer.
- Region: Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal
- Green and blue
- Straight block print kurta
- Round neck
- Short sleeves
- Straight hem
- Button detail
- Blue printed palazzos, has a partially elasticated waistband
- Block print legacy
- This is a handcrafted kurta set, and is prone to colour bleeding due to use of natural dyes
- The print on the garment might be uneven owning to the handcrafted nature of the product, adding essence to the garment.
- Size & FitThe model (height 5'8") is wearing a size S
- Material & Care100% cotton
- Complete the LookKurta With Palazzo
- Manufacturer Detail
Rasayan Lifestyle Pvt Ltd. F-105 Garment zone, E.P.I.P, 302022 JAIPUR RAJASTHAN
- Country Of Origin
- Bottom Pattern
- Sleeve Length
- Product Code
Sold by -Do you want to contact Jabong to know more about the seller?