Save the products you like here
This product is out of stock. Customers interested in it also viewed these products
- PRODUCT INFO & CARE
Inspired by Indian crafts, Taavi presents you this stylish handcrafted shirt. This piece is a stylish option for a meeting when styled with trousers and shoes.
Block printing is a process of using wooden blocks to create impressions on a cloth. The main tools of the printer are wooden blocks in different shapes - square, rectangle, oval, round and semi-circular or crescent - and sizes called bunta. Blocks are hand-carved of seasoned teak wood by trained craftsmen. The blocks for imprinting are hand-carved by skilled artisans in wood. These hand-carved blocks are used to imprint the design onto the fabric. The imprinting is done by hand by a skilled block printer.
- Region: Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal
- Black with a tinge of coffee brown
- Hand block printed casual shirt
- Mandarin collar
- Long sleeves with roll-up tabs
- A patch pocket
- Curved hemline
- Hand block print legacy
- This is a handcrafted shirt, and is prone to colour bleeding due to use of natural dyes
- The print on the garment might be uneven- owing to the handcrafted nature of the product, adding essence to the garment.
- Size & Fit
The model (height 6') is wearing a size 40
- Material & Care
Hand-Wash Cold, Wash Dark Colors Separately
- Manufacturer Detail
Shree Ashtavinayak Impex Pvt. Ltd. 10, Vrushakapi society, Nr. Malav Talav, Jivraj ,Park, 380051 AHMEDABAD GUJARAT
- Country Of Origin
- Sleeve Length
- Product Code
Sold by -Do you want to contact Jabong to know more about the seller?