Save the products you like here
This product is out of stock. Customers interested in it also viewed these products
- PRODUCT INFO & CARE
Inspired by Indian crafts, Taavi presents you this stylish handcrafted dress. This piece is a stylish option for a nice family function or event when teamed with classic flats.
Bagru is a hand-block printing technique using natural dyes followed by the Chippa Community of Rajasthan. This art of mud resists hand block printing represents a mix of ethnic and nature-inspired designs ranging from bootis and leaves of fruits.
- Region: Madhya Pradesh
- Blue and white
- Fit & flare dress with hand-block print
- Round neck with button-placket closure
- Three-quarter sleeves
- Gathers and pleated at the waist and hem
- Bagru hand block print
- This is a handcrafted kurta, and is prone to colour bleeding due to use of natural dyes
- The print on the garment might be unevenly owning to the handcrafted nature of the product, adding essence to the garment.
- Size & Fit
The model (height 5'8'') is wearing a size XS
- Material & Care
Hand-wash cold, Wash dark colours separately
- Manufacturer Detail
Shree Ashtavinayak Impex Pvt. Ltd.,10, Vrushakapi society, Nr. Malav Talav, Jivraj ,Park,AHMEDABAD,GUJARAT,380051
- Country Of Origin
Fit and Flare
- Sleeve Length
- Product Code
Sold by -Do you want to contact Jabong to know more about the seller?