Save the products you like here
This product is out of stock. Customers interested in it also viewed these products
- PRODUCT INFO & CARE
Inspired by Indian crafts, Taavi presents you this stylish handcrafted kurta set. This piece is a stylish option for a nice family function or event when teamed with classic flats.
Bagru a small town situated south-west of Jaipur, is famous for its traditional hand block printed fabrics. Motifs are transferred onto the light coloured background with wooden blocks following two techniques - direct and resist. Bagru motifs are mostly derived from the flora and fauna and are natural in origin.
- Region: Rajasthan
- Blue kurta and top
- Blue trousers
- A-line printed layered Kurta
- Palazzos with zip closure
- Round neck
- High-low hem
- Three-quarter sleeves for the top layer, sleeveless for the inner layer
- Bagaru Hand block print
- This is a handcrafted kurta set, and is prone to colour bleeding due to use of natural dyes
- The print on the garment might be unevenly owning to the handcrafted nature of the product, adding essence to the garment.
- Size & FitThe model (height 5'8") is wearing a size S
- Material & Care100% cotton
- Complete the LookTop With Palazzo
- Manufacturer Detail
Shree Ashtavinayak Impex Pvt. Ltd.
- Country Of Origin
- Bottom Pattern
- Sleeve Length
- Product Code
Sold by -Do you want to contact Jabong to know more about the seller?