Save the products you like here
Item Added to Your Cart
Your Bag ( Items)
Cart Subtotal: Rs.
- SizeBust (in)Front Length (in)Across Shoulder (in)
TaaviBlue Block Print Legacy Asymmetric Tunic
Rs 1499449(70% OFF)(Additional GST, if applicable, will be charged at checkout.)
View Size ChartSize
Cash on delivery might be available
- PRODUCT INFO & CARE
Inspired by Indian crafts, Taavi presents you this stylishly handcrafted tunic. This piece is a stylish option for a nice family function or event when teamed with churidar leggings and classic flats.
Block printing is a manual technique of using hand carved wodden blocks to create impressions on a cloth. The main tools of the printer are wooden blocks in different shapes - square, rectangle, oval, round and crescent - in a measuring scale called bunta. Blocks are carved mainly of seasoned teak wood by trained craftsmen. Motifs which are still prominent are mostly floral, vegetal and animal figures such as elephants and peacocks.
- Region: Madhya Pradesh
- Tunic with hand-block print
- Round neck
- Short sleeves
- asymmetric hem
- hand block print legacy
- This is a handcrafted tunic, and is prone to colour bleeding due to use of natural dyes
- The print on the garment might be uneven owning to the handcrafted nature of the product, adding essence to the garment.
- Size & FitThe model (height 5'8'') is wearing a size S
- Material & Care100% cotton
- Manufacturer Detail
- Country Of Origin
- Sleeve Length
- Product Code
Sold by -Do you want to contact Jabong to know more about the seller?