Save the products you like here
This product is out of stock. Customers interested in it also viewed these products
- PRODUCT INFO & CARE
Inspired by Indian crafts, Taavi presents you this stylishly handcrafted tunic. This piece is a stylish option for a nice family function or event when teamed with churidar leggings and classic flats.
Kasavu is a handwoven cream-coloured fabric with zari detail. This fabric is considered to be the most auspicious attire for women in Kerela, especially during their new year, as per the Hindu calendar. Also known as Kasavu, Kerela Kasavu, and Mundum Neriyathum (Nereyathum). Kasavu legacy is infused in this product with a twist.
- Region: Kerala
- Black and gold-toned
- Striped tunic
- Round neck
- Concealed button placket
- gathers and pleated detailing
- This is a handcrafted tunic, and is prone to colour bleeding due to use of natural dyes
- The print on the garment might be uneven owning to the handcrafted nature of the product, adding essence to the garment.
- Size & FitThe model (height 5'8'') is wearing a size S
- Material & Care100% cotton
- Manufacturer Detail
- Country Of Origin
- Sleeve Length
- Product Code
Sold by -Do you want to contact Jabong to know more about the seller?