Save the products you like here
This product is out of stock. Customers interested in it also viewed these products
- PRODUCT INFO & CARE
Inspired by Indian crafts, Taavi presents you this stylish handcrafted clothing set. This piece is a stylish option for a nice family function or event when teamed with classic flats.
Kasavu is a handwoven cream-coloured fabric with zari detail. This fabric is considered to be the most auspicious attire for women in Kerela, especially during their new year, as per the Hindu calendar. Also known as Kasavu, Kerela Kasavu, and Mundum Neriyathum (Nereyathum). Kasavu legacy is infused in this product with a twist.
- Region: Kerala
- Black and gold-toned top
- Black and gold-toned palazzo
- Shoulder Straps
- Short sleeves
- hook and zip closure
- gathers and pleats detail
- This is a handcrafted clothing set, and is prone to colour bleeding due to use of natural dyes
- The print on the garment might be unevenly owning to the handcrafted nature of the product, adding essence to the garment.
- Size & FitThe model (height 5'8'') is wearing a size S
- Material & Care100% cotton
- Manufacturer Detail
- Country Of Origin
- Bottom Pattern
- Sleeve Length
- Product Code
Sold by -Do you want to contact Jabong to know more about the seller?