Save the products you like here
How do I place an order?
1. Explore your favorite online Shopping destination and select the product of your choice
2. In the next step, it is always advisable to check the product description, Size Chart, Expected delivery date and COD Service Availability by entering your Pin Code.
After carefully examining all the details, select the desired Size and click on Add to Bag.
3. Once your Product has been successfully added to the Bag, click on View Bag to get the Order Summary and Place an Order.
4. Enter the Jabong Voucher/Discount Coupon if applicable and place the Order.
5. Login to your Account by entering your Email Address and Password or you can also Sign In with Google/Facebook
6. Carefully enter your Complete Address along with Pin Code.
7. Have a last look at your Order and check all the details once again before making the Payment. Now select the Preferred Payment method from the several options and Pay the final amount.
Note: EMI Option is available for the minimum order value of Rs. 3000
YOUR ORDER IS PLACED!!!
You will now receive a confirmation mail and a SMS from Team Jabong.
Didn’t receive any communication? OR Facing Issues while placing order? OR Website hung up at the payment page? OR Order was not successful? You can always place your Cash-On-Delivery order over phone by reaching out to our customer care.
You can also visit our Help/Support section on home page to get instant answers to all your queries related to order delivery, cancellation, return, exchange and more.
I was charged handling fee for my order. If I cancel my order, will I get back these charges along with the refund?
Refund of handling charges varies as per the following -
1. If you cancel your order before it has been shipped, we will refund the handling charges.
2. If your order is subsequently cancelled by Jabong, we will refund your handling charges.
How can I modify my order after having placed it?
ADD/ REMOVE A PRODUCT
Unfortunately, after you have placed an order, you won't be able to add or remove a product to/from your order. But you can place a new order for the desired products.
Once you have placed your order, you cannot change the delivery address/phone number / Email id . However, you may cancel your order and place a new one with the preferred address/phone number / Email id
Please note: An order shall be delivered at a single address only. We do not accept requests for delivering at multiple locations in a single order. We request you to place separate orders for separate locations.
CHANGE DELIVERY DATE
We try to deliver all your orders in the earliest time possible. However, if you want delivery at a later date, please coordinate with the courier person once he gets in touch with you.
I have placed my Order! What's next?
After you have placed the order, we will send you a CONFIRMATION email and SMS with delivery details. We will try to dispatch your order as soon as possible and will keep you informed at every step of the way.
You can also track your order through our website or app by visiting ‘My account’ section.
Please note: It sometimes takes upto 48 hours for the tracking to be updated after an order is placed.
How will I know if order is placed successfully?
When your order is confirmed:
We will send you a message. Do check your phone. We will put through an e-mail with the details of your product. Be sure you go through that.
You can also check the order in the "My Accounts" tab.
What is Jabong's Cancellation Policy?
You can cancel an order until it has not been packed in our warehouse. Any amount paid will be refunded back to the same mode as was chosen by you to make the payment.
Please note we do not accept the order cancellation request once your order has been packed. In case delivery is attempted, we request you to deny acceptance if you do not wish to keep the product.
I had purchased multiple products in an order. Do I need to pay COD charges every time if the delivery time is different?
No, you don't have to pay COD charges every time if the delivery time is different for different items in the order. It is collected only when you receive the first product of your order.
How can I change my billing address?
You need to login into your Jabong account, where you can change the address under my account section >>profile>> saved addresses >> billing address and also can update new information related to your profile.
How do I cancel my order?
Please follow the steps below to raise a cancellation request.
1. Visit 'My orders' from Hi, Customer section on the top right of your Jabong home page.
2. Select 'Order Details' against the order that you wish to cancel.
3. Click on 'Cancel Order' , and you will be redirected to a page where you can select the reason for cancellation and submit your request.
4. You will receive an email & SMS confirming cancellation of your order.
If I cancel my order, how will I get my refund?
Your refund mode depends upon payment mode of order placement:-
1) If you have placed a COD order and partially used your Gift Card balance in it, the refund will reflect in in your Gift Card account within 1 business day post refund initiation.
2) If you have placed a prepaid order (used credit card/debit card/netbanking for placing order), then the money will be rolled back to your card/bank account within 5-7 working days post refund initiation. Payment made through Gift Card, if any, will be refunded in to your Gift Card only within 1 business day.
How can I cancel one/few products from my order?
You can cancel one/few items from your order by clicking on “My Orders” section of your Jabong account and then select the item(s) you want to cancel.
Can I return (a part of) my complete order at the time of delivery?
Instant Return/Open Delivery service i.e. the facility of returning (a part of) a complete order at the time of delivery has been discontinued.
This means that returning (a part of) an order at the time of delivery will not be possible. However, if you feel dissatisfied with your purchase, you can always return/exchange it within 15 days of delivery. Please check our Return/Exchange policy for more information.
What happens to my money deducted from my debit card/credit card/Net Banking for an unsuccessful order?
If your card is debited by mistake, seriously, no need to panic at all! Please just make sure the following at your end.
Please check your bank/credit card account - Has it been debited ? If yes please note a failed transaction is normally rolled back within 7 business days.
The time taken can vary from bank to bank and we unfortunately won't be able to expedite this. Please check with your bank for more details.
If the transaction is successful and the money has been credited to our account we will initiate refund within 2 business days of your request.
The expected timelines are as below:
- Net-Banking - 7 business days
- Debit Card /Credit Card - 7 business days
Can I place a bulk order for an item(s)?
No, Bulk orders cannot be placed through Jabong.com as the website only caters to end customers.
How do I do a trial of the product I purchased?
- We gladly encourage all our customers to try the items you bought, however, please ensure the product is left in a re-saleable condition after the trial with original tags, unwashed, undamaged and with the original packing. We want to let you know beforehand that returns might not be possible for all the categories. For more elaborate information on the same, kindly, check our Return policies.
Can I add an item to my order after I have placed my order?
Unfortunately no, however you can simply place another order.
What is Jabong's Return/ Exchange policy?
Jabong offers a ’15 DAYS FREE RETURN / EXCHANGE SERVICE’. The policy allows customers to raise the return/exchange request of a product within 15 days of its delivery. We also accept partial returns so that you can raise a return request for one or other products. Our exchange service is absolutely free.
1. Please make sure that products are returned with the tags and the packaging intact, in an unwashed and undamaged condition. Refund/replacement shall be issued after a thorough quality check of the product(s).
2. Please note that any product along with a free gift/ combo must be returned in its entirety.
To know whether Return/Exchange is available on your product, look out for "15 Days Free Return/Exchange" on the product page.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURN/EXCHANGE FOR:
1. Inner wear, Lingerie, Swimsuits, Socks
2. Fragrances, Beauty products
3. Anklets, Bangles, Earrings, Bracelets, Brooches, Pendants, Necklaces and Rings
4. Bundled items exchange
For certain marketing campaigns, special return/exchange/refund rules may apply. Information regarding this is visible on the promotion banner. For any clarification, please feel free to contact our customer care.
What is Jabong’s Return Policy for Luxury Store?
Customer satisfaction is paramount for Luxury Collections, and in the unfortunate event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product to us. The policy allows customers to raise the return request of a product within 15 days of its delivery.
1. Items must be returned with all Original & Jabong packaging material and original tags.
2. All items to be returned must be in brand new unused condition.
3. All items to be returned are subject to inspection and any signs of wear or removal of parts, damage to the contents or packaging, alteration etc. will result in refusal of your return.
4. Refunds would be processed within 7 days after Pick-up of the Product.
5. Please note EXCHANGE OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE ON PRODUCTS OF LUXURY STORE. We encourage you to return the product if you are not happy with your purchase.
Please note we do not accept returns for:
- Innerwear, Lingerie, Swimsuits, Socks
- Fragrances, Beauty products
- Anklets, Bangles, Earrings, Bracelets, Brooches, Pendants, Necklaces and Rings
How do I return a product?
In the rare case that you are unsatisfied with a product in your order, you can raise a return request with us on our website or on our mobile app.
To return a product in your order, just follow the simple steps below:
1. Sign In- Sign in with your registered email ID or social ID (facebook or google+)
2. Select My Order- Select My order from Jabong Hi, Customer Drop down list.
3. Click on Order Details- Click on Order details against the order you wish to return partially or fully.
4. Click on Return- Click Return against the product you wish to return.
Just follow the simple steps that are displayed in the dialogue box and a return request will be raised.
I was charged handling fee for my order. If I return my order, will I get back the handling charge along with my refund?
If you return an order delivered to you, handling charges will not be refunded.
I can no longer use Jabong Credits as a refund mode. Why?As per the new company policy, we will not be refunding the order value in the form of Jabong credits. The mode of refund would be the same as chosen by you at the time of placing the order. We will be refunding the Jabong credits, if any, in the form of Jabong vouchers with 10% additional value. This voucher would be valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
Can I change the mode of refund after raising a refund request?
No, As per the company policy once a type of refund mode is opted for by the customer, a request for change in refund mode will not be entertained
Will I get complete refund against my order?
If you return/cancel an order, the paid price of the product (including the tax collected) will be refunded back to you by the seller. However convenience charges are non-refundable and hence shall not be refunded. You may refer the table below for detailed understanding.
In case of cancellation
If the order is not shipped
Jabong Voucher/Discount Vouchers/Gift Cards
In case of Return
Jabong Vouchers/Discount vouchers/Gift cards
Where do I self ship my returns?
In case your area is not serviceable and you have to self ship the product(s), please send the product(s) to the address given below -
Myntra Jabong Pvt. Ltd
Plot No. 82-A, Sec - 18
Near Iffco Chowk
Gurgaon - 122015
How can I Self-Ship the product to Jabong?
If your area pin code is not serviceable for pickup, you will need to self-ship the return item via any reliable courier partner. Please ensure to place a sheet of paper with the details of Order ID and Return ID for each item included in the package. For all self-shipped returns, you will be duly reimbursed the shipping costs. Therefore, please ensure that scan copy of courier bill/receipt is shared via email to email@example.com. The courier bill/receipt should satisfy the following conditions for successful processing:
- It should capture the weight of the return package.
- Residential/office address, destination address, shipment date, amount and other details should be mentioned.
- The information on the receipt should NOT be edited/over-written.
- The courier charge (amount mentioned on the receipt) should not overshoot the Sender-Destination-Service combination and shall be cross checked with the courier company.
- This is subject to your returns being inspected and successfully processed upon receipt at our end.
Are there certain categories of products which are non-returnable?
For hygienic purposes, our returns policy does not apply to inner wear, lingerie, fragrances, beauty products, jewellery (sold by Jabong Partners only)
To know whether return is available on your product, look for "15 Days Free Return/Exchange" sign on the product page.
Can I return a part of my order?
- Yes, you may return a part of the Order, in case of multiple items in an order. Any product being returned needs to be returned in full including all components as well as any complimentary gifts or products which came along with it.
However, if your purchase was made in the period of a special promotional offer, contests or any special scheme then special rules might apply for returns.
- Yes, you may return a part of the Order, in case of multiple items in an order. Any product being returned needs to be returned in full including all components as well as any complimentary gifts or products which came along with it.
How does your return process work?
We make every effort to simplify the return process.
- Once your return request has been placed, our field executive will visit your premises for pickup of the return item(s) and we will initiate your refund, after the item is received at our warehouse and quality check is done.
- Please note that the mode of refund would be the same as chosen by you to while placing the return request.
How will I receive my Refund?
The mode of refund may depend on the mode of payment used at the time of placing the order. Refer the table below for detailed understanding.
Payment Mode Refund Mode Time needed for refund Credit Card/ Debit Card Refund back to Credit Card/ Debit Card Payment Gateway: 7-10 days COD Customer can provide bank account details to get the refund
Bank transfer : 1-3 business days
Wallet Same wallet refund 7-10 days Gift Card Gift Card 1 day PhonePe Wallet PhonePe 1 day
P.S- The time mentioned is the expected time for refund to reflect post initiation from our side. Please check email or SMS for complete details.
The time taken for refund to reflect in your bank account may also depend on your bank.
I was supposed to receive my refund by now but I haven't. What do I do?
- 1. For refund to your credit/debit card, please note that the refund amount will be credited into the same card, which was used for placing the order.
- 2. For refund through NEFT (online bank transfer), please note that the refund amount will be credited into the same bank account that you had provided while placing refund request.
We update our customers through emails at every step of the returns process. If the last email update states that the refund has already been initiated, we request you to wait for the duration mentioned in the email.
Depending on the mode of refund, the time taken for the refund to get reflected in your account can vary.
If you haven't received any update from us or you have any concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
- If you have forgotten your password, we will need to reset it for you. Please click here to reset your password.Reach out to us if you face any issues.
Do I need to type my address everytime I order?
No! You don't need to type the address every time you place an order, and we dont forget our customers! An address once used will be saved in My Account -> saved addresses link. You can go to your saved addresses and modify your default Shipping (delivery) address and Billing address.You can also add more addresses using 'Add a new address' button. You can select any of the addresses instead of typing the shipping address while you are ordering.
Save time, Keep shopping.
By registering, will I automatically receive marketing emails from you?
- No registering does not automatically subscribe you to our newsletter. If you don't wish to receive our newsletter, and yet want to avail the benefits of being a registered user, just click on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter
Will I get notifications on new arrivals, deals and discounts?
You’ll be notified of all the offers via emails sent to your registered email id.
My area is not serviceable for return, how do I return my order?
In the rare case that your city is not available for reverse pick up, you can SELF SHIP i.e. you can courier the product(s) in the original packing along with the invoice, to the address mentioned below-
Xerion Retail Pvt Ltd.
Returns Processing Centre
Khasra no. 135, Sec – 28, Dwarka
Bamnoli village, New Delhi – 110077
Can I return a part of my order?
Customer satisfaction is our top-most priority. You may return a part of your order, in case of multiple products in your order. However, on account of the product being returned, all components of the product as well as complimentary gifts or products that came along with the original product, must be returned.
However, if your purchase was made in the period of a special promotional offer, contests or any special scheme, then special rules might apply for returns.
What if your payment doesn't get through?
In case of a payment failure, please check-
· Account details, billing address, password (for Net-Banking) that you entered on the payment gateway
· Internet connection
Seriously, you don't need to panic at all when you are shopping on Jabong,com because in case there is any glitch, we are always there for you:
If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 7 business days*.
*The time taken can vary from bank to bank and we unfortunately won't be able to expedite this. Please check with your bank for more details.
Feel free to Reach us:
You can email us on email@example.com or please give us a call with your order number for any clarification.
Why isn't Cash on Delivery available to me?
Cash on delivery may not be offered in certain areas subject to the discretion of our logistics partner. Additionally, our internal team reviews the purchase history of all customers and may restrict the use of COD for some based on their long term shopping experience with us.
Also, please note that COD as a mode of payment is not accepted for certain items like furniture. We have several other modes of payment for you to choose from. Please visit the question: What payment methods does Jabong accept?
How do I check my order history if I don’t have a Jabong account?
Every time a customer places an order with us, an automatic Jabong account is created with the same Email Id as was used to place the order. This is done to facilitate the use of our several online services at the convenience and disposal of the customer.
Therefore, to access your Jabong account, click on 'Forgot Password' at the 'Sign Up' page. An email will be sent on your email ID where you can reset the password.
For your understanding, please follow the illustration below:
STEP 1: Click on 'Sign-In' at the Sign Up page.
STEP 2: Click on 'Forgot Password'
Do you allow exchanges?
*There are certain limitations to exchange. Please read further for details.
- Size Exchange is not allowed for certain categories and products sold by Jabong Partners.
- Size Exchange can be availed only once on a product in an order
- Exchange for bundled products is not allowed
What is Jabong's Exchange policy?
Jabong.com offers its customers a ’15 DAYS FREE EXCHANGE SERVICE’ wherein you can request for a size exchange of a product online. All exchanges are subject to stock availability and subject to your address being serviceable for an exchange. If you choose to exchange an item, our delivery representative will deliver the new item to you and simultaneously pick up the original item from you. Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it to obtain refund and purchase the new item separately.
-Please make sure that product is returned with the tags and the packaging intact, in an unwashed and undamaged condition.
-Please note that any product along with a free gift/combo must be returned in its entirety.
-To know whether Exchange is available on your product, look out for "15 Days Free Return/Exchange" on the product page.
-WE DO NOT ACCEPT EXCHANGE FOR: Inner wear, Lingerie, Swimsuits, Fragrances, Beauty products, Anklets, Bangles, Earrings, Bracelets, Brooches, Pendants, Necklaces, Rings and Socks
Please note: For certain marketing campaigns, special return/exchange/refund rules may apply. Information regarding this is visible on the promotion banner. For any clarification, please feel free to contact our customer care.
How do I exchange a Product with another Size?
Now exchange is just a few clicks away!
Follow below steps to exchange your item for a different size.
Once you have raised an exchange request, you will receive an email confirmation on your registered Jabong email ID and SMS containing timelines of pickup and delivery. In case of a pickup, our logistics partner may send you SMS intimating about the same.
Can I cancel the exchange?
Please understand that exchange order is treated as a new order, which can be cancelled by using the online cancellation facility on our website (currently only on desktop version). Please visit our FAQ on 'How can i cancel my order'.
Any hidden charges for exchange I should know about?
Our exchange service is absolutely free of charge.
Which items can I exchange?
We ensure that your shopping experience is fulfilling and completely satisfactory. To confirm whether exchange is offered on your product or not, look out for "15 days Free Return/Exchange" on the right hand side of the product page. Our exchange policy does not apply to inner wear, lingerie, fragrances, beauty products, swimsuits, jewellery (sold by Jabong Partners only). Also exchange policy is not applicable on bundled items. We are constantly working towards including more products to our exchange policy list, to serve you better.
Is exchange available in my area?
- At the moment, exchange is operational in those areas, where our logistics team can arrange for a pick-up. However, we are constantly working towards including more pin codes to our exchange serviceable areas.
What is Jabong’s shipping policy?
We strive to deliver your orders at your doorstep as swiftly as possible, in accordance to our Shipping Policy. You can enjoy free shipping(handling) on your first order or on all orders above INR 999. So, if this is your first order with us, we will waive off the shipping charges as a gesture of goodwill. Shipping charges are also at times waived off on Special Occasions, which are decided by Jabong.
1. Free Shipping on first order is not applicable for Guest Users. You need to login to your account to avail free shipping.
2. If your order is subsequently cancelled by Jabong, we will refund your shipping charges.
3. If you return an order delivered to you, shipping charges will not be refunded.
4. If you cancel your order before it has been shipped, we will refund the shipping charges. However, if your order has been shipped, the shipping charges will not be refunded.
The handling charge will be clearly mentioned on the checkout page before you make a payment and it is also printed on the shipping label and Invoice that comes along with the package.
My order value became less than/equal to INR 999 after I applied a voucher/offer. Will I be charged a handling fee?
Yes. The handling charges are levied on the final order value after applying any coupon or voucher discounts or additional GST charges, if applicable.
Will I get a call before delivery is attempted?
The day we will attempt to deliver your order, we may notify you via an SMS. Additionally, we will call you if we are unable to locate your address.
I was not home when the courier person tried to deliver the order. How can I get my order now?
The field executive will make no less than 3 attempts to deliver your order at your address. If you wish the order to be delivered at a preferred time or at a later date, please coordinate the same with the field executive/ courier person, when he gets in touch with you.
P.S- If we fail to deliver your order after 3 attempts, the product(s) will return back to us and your order will automatically get cancelled.
Which courier company will deliver my order? Can I choose my preferred courier company?
To assure you the best possible service, we have a team of trust-worthy courier partners, who work hard round the clock, just for you! You will be informed about the courier company via SMS once your order is dispatched. Unfortunately, presently, we do not provide the option of choosing your preferred courier company.
I had purchased two products in an order but want delivery of both the product at different addresses. Is it possible?
A particular order can only be delivered to a single address. As a suggestion, we request you to place two orders for different addresses.
The delivery time committed for my order is over now. What do I do?
We suggest you to please call our customer care representative or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you with a possible solution at the earliest.
How can I check if Jabong delivers to my PIN code?
Click/tap on the CHECK DELIVERY DETAILS on the product page and enter your area Pin code in the space provided. You will get the estimated delivery date and availability/non availability of Cash on Delivery for the product. If Jabong is not covering your Pin code currently, do keep checking back after some days as these are frequently updated.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Why is the delivery time different for different products?
Will I receive my order in a single package?
Can I expect delivery on all days of the week?
You can expect delivery of your order on business days. Business days are defined as all working days from Monday to Saturday, excluding national and state holidays.
Why did I receive a partial Order?
We are sorry that you had to experience a minor glitch but please check if your order contains items with different delivery time. Items with different delivery time are shipped to you separately, so please don't worry, your item is on its way!
The expected time and date of delivery would be dutifully communicated with you on your registered phone number and email id, unless the order is cancelled on your part.
Alternatively, in the rare circumstance, when seller is unable to fulfill your order, your payment will be refunded at the earliest.
I am going out of town. Can you expedite my delivery?
- Express delivery is our forte, and we always aim at sending the products as fast we could. However, the current logistics infrastructure in India, doesn't give us the liberty to expedite any delivery, at this time. Still, we are working to provide you the best of experience, in terms of deliveries.
If a User raises a complaint for partial item/partial order :
- The Users is supposed to claim for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained.
- An Email will be sent seeking/providing following information:
- Short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario).
- The snapshots of the packet and other box(If any)(Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the Users)
- The refund for prepaid orders will be done after investigation
- The Users may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Users fails to provide adequate information about the case
- Users fails to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
- If an opened delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day
- Users must not dispose the packaging for 3-4 days post-delivery. We might need to pick-up your packaging for investigation at our end.
What is PhonePe wallet?
PhonePe wallet is RBI approved UPI (Unified Payment Interface) that can be used on Jabong and any other PhonePe partner. It is an easy-to-use prepaid method for -
- Quick and seamless payments and refunds
- Easy transfer of refunded money from wallet to your linked bank account
What is UPI?
Unified Payment Interface (UPI) is a payment system that has been developed by the National Payments Corporation of India. With UPI, you can pay directly from your bank account to different merchants, including Jabong. All you need is your mobile number or VPA, thus saving you the hassle of typing account number or IFSC code.
What is VPA?
Virtual Payment Address (VPA) is an address that is given to UPI users. It links the user’s identity with his or her bank account. Thus, you do not need to enter your account details every time you make a payment from your bank account to Jabong.
How do I create my PhonePe account on Jabong?
You can sign up for PhonePe account in three easy steps that are given below-
- 1. Log in to your Jabong account and click on ‘My Account’ or ‘Me’ section on App
- 2. Click on 'PhonePe wallet' and then on,' Add PhonePe Account’
- 3. Enter the requisite details and click on submit. Your PhonePe wallet account is created!
I already have a PhonePe account, how can I link it with my Jabong account?
To link your PhonePe account-
- 1. Login to your Jabong account and click on 'My Account' or ‘Me’ section on app
- 2. Click on 'PhonePe wallet' and then on,' Add wallet’
- 3. Sign in with your PhonePe account
I have created/linked my PhonePe account. How can I place an order using my wallet balance?
Great! If you have created or linked your PhonePe account on Jabong, the wallet will be available under ‘Payment Options’ on the payment page while placing an order. You will get an option to select PhonePe and make payment.
I have multiple Jabong accounts. Can I link these to the same PhonePe account?
Yes, you can link multiple Jabong accounts to one PhonePe wallet account.
How do I check my wallet balance?
To check your wallet balance simply login to your Jabong account and click/tap on 'My Account' or ‘PhonePe wallet’. Your available balance will be visible under ‘PhonePe Wallet & Coupons’.
Moreover, you will be able to view your wallet balance when you select PhonePe on the payment page while placing an order.
I want to cancel/return an item purchased using the PhonePe wallet. How and when will I get my refund?
If an order is cancelled before it is shipped, refund will reflect within 48 hours in your PhonePe wallet account. However, if an order is cancelled after it is shipped, refund will be initiated after the product reaches our warehouse and will reflect within the next 48 hours.
Payment made through PhonePe wallet will be refunded to your PhonePe wallet account within 1 business day post refund initiation. Refund will be initiated after a successful quality inspection once the returned item reaches our warehouse.
What will happen to my money deducted from PhonePe wallet for an unsuccessful/invalid order?
In case of unsuccessful or invalid order, wherein payment is received at our end, your money will be immediately refunded to your PhonePe wallet.
I cannot see my Jabong refund in my PhonePe account. What should I do?
Your money will reflect in your account within 24 hours of refund initiation. We request you to check your PhonePe wallet and linked bank account for the refund amount. If you have still not received the refund, we request you to get in touch with PhonePe customer support.
Can I transfer my PhonePe wallet balance to my bank account?
Yes. You can easily transfer your PhonePe wallet balance to your linked bank account through Jabong.
- 1. Login to your Jabong account and click/tap on 'My Account' or ‘Me’ section on app and then on PhonePe wallet.
- 2. Click on ‘Withdraw Balance’ and the amount will be instantly transferred to your linked bank account.
You can withdraw a maximum of Rs. 5000 from your wallet balance into your bank account.
What are the limits that apply to the transactions conducted via PhonePe wallet?
The following limits apply-
Maximum Wallet balance Rs. 20,000
Wallet top-up per transactionMonthly wallet top-up
Rs. 20,000Rs. 20,000
Balance withdrawal to bank account
Per transaction withdrawalMonthly withdrawal
Rs. 5,000Rs. 25,000
Daily purchase limitMonthly purchase limit
Rs. 10,000Rs. 20,000
Can I change my PhonePe account linked with Jabong?
No, this functionality is not available at the moment. In case you have any query regarding PhonePe, you can get in touch with us at our customer care helpline.
How do I receive my Welcome Voucher from Jabong.com?
When you register with your e-mail at Jabong.com, you will receive a Welcome e-mail with a unique voucher code. Please use the SIGN UP NOW link to sign up. You can use this voucher on both discounted and non-discounted products.
Are there any charges for "Next Day" delivery service?
Yes! Our Next Day Delivery service is available at a nominal cost of Rs. 49.
How to avail Next Day Delivery on product?
- To check eligibility for Next Day Delivery, please enter your pin code on the product details page and look for delivery options.
- Our Next Day Delivery Service is available on both Jabong App & Web but for selected products & selected pin codes only.
- Please note Delhi/NCR Users need to place an order before 06:00 PM to avail Next Day Delivery. Orders placed after 06:00 PM will not be eligible for Next Day Delivery services.
When can I expect my Next Day Delivery Package to be delivered?
Orders placed with Next Day Delivery option will be delivered by the next business day.
Will I get my money back if the Order is not delivered Next Day?
We assure you that we will refund the Next day Delivery charges in case we fail to attempt the delivery by the promised date.
- For Prepaid Orders, amount will be automatically credited to your account.
- For COD orders, an e-mail with a link to upload your bank details will be sent to your registered e-mail id. Once we receive the bank details from you, charges will be credited to your account.
On which days, Next Day Delivery is not Applicable?
Orders placed on Saturdays are not eligible for Next Day Delivery.
What are the Terms & Conditions of your Next Day Delivery services?
Terms and conditions of our Next Day Delivery services are mentioned below:
- Only Selected Pin Codes to qualify for Next Day Delivery service.
- Applicable on both Jabong App & Web
- Applicable on both COD and Prepaid Orders
- Next Day Delivery is available at a nominal cost of Rs. 49 per Order. All Items in one order may or may not be eligible for Next Day Delivery.
- The delivery guarantee applies to attempted delivery by the promised date. Jabong will not be responsible to provide guaranteed delivery if the customer is not present at the delivery address to receive it.
What if I cancel one of the products in my order which is eligible for Next Day Delivery?
Your Next Day delivery charges will be refunded in proportion to the number of items in the order.
1. If you cancel your order before it has been shipped, we will refund the Next Day Delivery charges. However, if your order has been shipped, the charges will not be refunded.
2. If you cancel some items in your order before shipping, we will refund the charges in proportion to the number of items in the order.
3. If your order is subsequently cancelled by Jabong, we will refund the Next Day Delivery charges.
Note: We charge Rs. 49 for Next Day Delivery per order which gets distributed among all eligible products in an order.
Why my Order is not qualified for Next Day Delivery services?
Your Order may not be qualified for Next Day Delivery due to any of the below mentioned reasons:-
1. Your Pin-code is not serviceable for Next Day Delivery Service. Please enter your pin code on the product page to see if the Next Day Delivery is available in your location.
2. Selected Product is not eligible for Next Day Delivery Service. Please check on the individual product page to see if it can be delivered using Next Day Delivery option
I have received a Gift Card. How can I use it on Jabong?
Your Gift Card can be redeemed for all the eligible purchases on Jabong. We have a simple process of adding the Gift Card to your account. You just need to enter your 16 digit Gift Card number and 6 digit Pin on “Gift Card” section of our App/Website.
Once the gift card gets linked to your account, you can easily pay for your Order with your gift card balance at the checkout page.
How do I check the available balance or expiry date of my Gift Card?
You can manage all your Gift Cards at one place. Just Login to your Jabong Account and check your transaction history, Gift Card balance and Expiry date under “Gift Cards” Section of My Accounts Page.
If my Gift Card does not cover the entire order value, how shall I pay the remaining amount?
You can pay the remaining amount with any of the other valid payment modes, including Net-banking, Debit Card or Credit Card, Wallet or COD.
Are there certain categories of products on which Gift Cards cannot be applied?
Yes, Gift Cards are not applicable on purchase of 22K & 24K Gold Jewellery, Precious Jewellery, Gold Coins, Smartwatches, Headphones & Speakers
What if I use the Gift Card for an order of smaller amount?
No worries. Your Gift Card will be updated with the remaining balance which can be used for future orders.
What if I cancel/return the order placed using Gift Card? How will I get my money back?
If you have cancelled or returned your order, amount will be refunded back to the same Gift Card.
I want to cancel/return an item purchased using the Gift Card. When will I get my refund?
If an order is cancelled before it is shipped, refund will reflect within 1 business day in your Gift Card account. However, if an order is cancelled after it is shipped, refund will be initiated after the product reaches our warehouse and will reflect within the next business day.
Payment made through Gift Card will be refunded to your Gift Card only within 1 business day post refund initiation. Refund will be initiated after a successful quality inspection once the returned item reaches our warehouse.
In how many days, will I get the refund if I cancel/return the order?
Payment made through Gift Card will be refunded within 1 Business day post refund initiation.
What happens to the Gift Card amount deducted from my account for failed transaction/unsuccessful order?
In case your order was not successful but the amount has been deducted from your Gift Card, it will be credited back to your gift card in approximately 15 minutes.
Please reach out to us in case of any discrepancy.
I have multiple Gift Cards in my account, in which sequence they will be redeemed?
If you have multiple Gift Cards in your account then Gift Card with the latest expiration date will be redeemed first.
What will be the effect on the Expiry date of my Gift Card if I cancel/return the order?
Any unused Gift Card balances expire in 6 months from the date of issuance. In case you cancel/return the order, then two cases arise:
- If the validity of Gift Card has been expired then new Gift Card will be issued to you with the validity of 1 year from the date of issuance.
- If the Gift Card is not expired then there will be no change in the expiry date of Gift Card.
I have received Jabong Points. How can I use it on Jabong?
Your Jabong Points can be redeemed on all the styles listed on Jabong to pay for up to 10% of your total order value.
To use Jabong Points:
1. Add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout.
2. Jabong Points can be redeemed by clicking on 'Apply Jabong Points' option on the Payments page.
3. Jabong Points can be used to pay for up to 10% of total order value.
How do I check the available balance or expiry date of my Jabong Points?
You just need to click on “My Account” Section of website or “Me” Section of App to check the available balance and expiry date along with transaction history of Jabong Points.
Can I redeem my Jabong Points along with Coupon or Voucher?
Yes, you can use your Jabong Points along with Coupon or Voucher.
The exception to this is all bank offers: Jabong Points cannot be combined with any Bank Coupons, Bank Cash back offers or Reward offers.
Can I convert my Jabong Points to any wallet or to a bank account?
Sorry! Jabong Points are not cash, and cannot be transferred to another wallet or to a bank account. Jabong Points are introduced to make your shopping experience with Jabong more rewarding, and can only be applied on your Jabong orders during checkout
Will I get my Points back if my order is cancelled or returned?
Jabong Points are given to selected users only for limited time period. Once used in a valid and confirmed order, points will be not be refunded or re-credited back to your account.
Why I have not received Jabong Points while my friend has?
Jabong Points are a part of our promotional activities and are offered based on marketing trends and your shopping habits.
We have different surprises for every customer. This time it’s your friend, next time it might be you!
What happens to the Points deducted from my account for failed transaction/unsuccessful order?
In case your order was not successful but the points have been deducted from your account, we will credit back your points in approximately 15 minutes.
Please reach out to us in case of any discrepancy.
The Item I purchased falls under warranty of 6 months. From which date warranty period will be calculated?
Warranty begins when a product is delivered at your doorstep i.e. date of delivery of a product.
How will I detect fraudulent emails/calls seeking sensitive personal and confidential information?
- If you receive an e-mail, a call from a person/association claiming to be from Jabong seeking sensitive confidential information like debit/credit card PIN, net-banking, mobile banking or wallet password, we request you to never provide such confidential and personal data. We at Jabong or our affiliate logistics partner never ask for such confidential and personal data. If you have already revealed such information, report it immediately to an appropriate law enforcement agency.
Here are a couple of baits fraudsters often use to cheat consumers: -
1. “Congratulations! You have been nominated as a ‘Top Jabong customer’ and are now eligible for a luxury gift item. Please share your proof of address and your debit/credit card details to avail this great offer.”
2. “Hi, I’m calling from Jabong. We are happy to let you know that you have won an exclusive lucky draw coupon of Rs. 5000 on your latest purchase. Please share your credit/debit card number so we can credit the money directly into your bank account.”
- If you receive an e-mail, a call from a person/association claiming to be from Jabong seeking sensitive confidential information like debit/credit card PIN, net-banking, mobile banking or wallet password, we request you to never provide such confidential and personal data. We at Jabong or our affiliate logistics partner never ask for such confidential and personal data. If you have already revealed such information, report it immediately to an appropriate law enforcement agency. Here are a couple of baits fraudsters often use to cheat consumers: -
The item I bought is now available at a lower price. What do I do?
- Sorry, but unfortunately, there is not much that can be done now. The product prices listed on our platform are solely at the discretion of sellers, and the sellers can vary the prices from time to time based on different discount schemes. To keep abreast with latest styles and current deals, please subscribe to our newsletter!
I see similar items with different prices. Why so?
- The prices of the items listed on the website are solely decided by the sellers. It is possible to have similar items being sold by different sellers with different prices.
Can I place a bulk order for an item(s)?
- Sorry!! As much as we hate saying a no to you, but due to company policies, we do not accept orders in bulk directly on our website.
I would like to display my products on your site. How do I get in touch?
- We are more than happy to invite more vendors who are interested in displaying their products on site. However, there is a certain process for that to ensure only the best quality products are sold on our site. All you need to do is just drop an email at email@example.com and the concerned team would get back to you.
Fraudulent Calls / Emails
Identify a genuine appointment letter:-
Please beware of the fraudulent individuals/agencies that are enticing job seekers by promising them career opportunities at Jabong in lieu of 1.) recruitment fee 2.) processing fee 3.) security deposit 4.) software or equipment charges 5.) on-boarding charges etc. Please be cautious that, Jabong and its recruitment partners never ask for any fee in exchange for an offer letter or interview calls. All offer related communications are sent from an official Myntra email id only.
What is early access during sales?
Early Access during sales allows you to shop at Sale Prices even before starting of the sale. We might charge a nominal early access fee to help you shop for the best deals before anyone else.
What is the fee for early access pass in End Of Reason Sale?
In End Of Reason Sale, the early access charge is Rs. 199 per order and will be applied to cart at time of Check Out.
What are the terms & conditions for shopping before the sale?
The terms and conditions are mentioned below -
1.Early Access charges are non-refundable and will be considered consumed if even partial delivery of merchandize is accepted.
2.Early Access is not applicable on Cash on Delivery orders.
3.The offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
4.This offer is non-transferable, non-cashable and non-refundable.
5.JABONG reserves the right to disqualify any participant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Terms & Conditions of the offer, as mentioned in this document.
What are VIP slots and how the same can be availed?
Few selected users are given VIP slots for checkout before the sale begins. They are allowed to shop for their favorite styles in their allotted time.
I am trying to use my Jabong points in the order however the same is not getting applied?
Jabong point’s functionality is disabled from 21st Dec to 23rd Dec 23:59:59 and will be re-enabled at 24th Dec. Points will not be available for usage for early access, VIP Slots and first 2 days of the sale.
What is a promo voucher?
- Promo Vouchers are for all you lovely shopoholics to make your shopping experience more intersting as occasionally, we would be sending some of the best deals your way! It is a simple code which can be applied to get discounts on your purchases.
What is the minimum order value for application of promo vouchers?
- Different promo vouchers are applicable on different minimum order value. In order to know the minimum order value please check the email or voucher card you received.
What is discount capping on vouchers?
- For certain products there may be policies restricting maximum discount (including product discount and coupon discount) to a fixed percentage of product MRP. In such cases, the discount on certain coupons might get capped. Please check Cart for final coupon discount value applied.
What products can I purchase with the promo vouchers?
- We are happy to offer you promo vouchers which can be used across full priced products from Apparel, Adult Shoes, Sports Apparel, Jewellery, Sun-glasses, and Home & Furniture. However, at times we issue special vouchers applicable on one or more special categories only. Your voucher code will come with all the relevant instructions.
Can I use a voucher more than once?
- Generally, vouchers can be used only once but then special vouchers issued can be used more than once. Your voucher email would have the details of how to use the voucher.
Is there validity date for promo voucher?
- Every voucher has its validity date which would be mentioned in the email or the voucher card that you received.
How do I use a promo voucher?
After adding items to your bag, apply voucher in the Shopping Bag Summary (as shown below) before placing order.
Why doesn't my promo voucher work?
- Please copy and paste the voucher code as it is case sensitive.
- Please check if your order value is more than minimum order value stipulated for the voucher.
- Please check that the code you are using is still valid and not out of date. The validity would be mentioned in the email you received.
- Please also check if the voucher is especially meant for application on a particular category.
I tried everything still voucher doesn't seem to work.
- Please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
Is my Promo voucher amount refundable?
Unfortunately no. Promo voucher amount can neither be refunded nor encashed.
Refer & Earn
What is Jabong’s Refer and Earn Program?
Jabong’s Refer and Earn Program gives you an opportunity to earn up to Rs. 3000 by inviting your friends to join Jabong App. You (referrer) will receive Rs. 600 Voucher (valid for 30 days and applicable on minimum purchase of Rs. 2000) in your account when your friend (referred) makes the first purchase on Jabong app. You can earn maximum of Rs. 3000 over a 3-month period through referrals while your friend will get 35% discount voucher (maximum discount of Rs 1000 with a validity of 30 days) applicable on a minimum transaction Rs. 1500.
How can I refer Jabong.com to my friends?
Open our Jabong App, login to your account and click on Invite and Earn. Here you can see your unique Referral code that you can share with your friends and invite them to download the Jabong app using this code.
Your friend will receive 35% discount voucher via email on the email id used while signing up on Jabong Mobile APP. The details of this voucher are:
1. A Discount of 35% (coupon discount + product discount) with a maximum discount of Rs. 1000 can be availed on the minimum transaction Rs. 1500
2. Applicable on both discounted & non-discounted products
3. Not applicable on bundles
4. Payment Mode: All
5. Applicable only on the first transaction made on App (iOS & Android)
6. Applicable on all products excluding gold coin, precious jewelry, inner wear, beauty, Tommy Hilfiger, Casio, Gini & Jony
7. This voucher will be valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issue of the voucher.
Note: Referral benefits are not applicable for existing Jabong users. Your friends must not have installed the Jabong App on any of their mobile devices before. Also, a sign up with a different email address using the same device will not qualify for the referral program.
When and how will I get the referral benefits?
When your friend (referred) makes the first transaction on the Jabong App, Rs. 600 Jabong Discount Voucher will be given to you in approximately 25 days of the delivery of your referred friend’s order. For other terms and conditions on the referral program, please visit http://www.jabong.com/jabong-referral-program/
Are there any limitations on the usage of this voucher that the referrer gets?
Yes. Please go through the terms and conditions given below –
1. Over a period of 3 months, you can earn up to a maximum of Rs. 3000. In other words, on the first successful transaction of 5 referred friends, you will get Rs. 600 each.
2. Rs. 600 Jabong Voucher will be applicable on minimum purchase of Rs. 2000
7. This voucher will be valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issue of the voucher
2. Applicable on all products excluding gold coin, precious jewelry, innerwear, beauty, Tommy Hilfiger, Casio, Gini & Jony
3. Applicable on discounted & non-discounted product also.
4. Applicable on Jabong App only
5. Not applicable on bundles
6. Payment mode: All
My referred friend made a purchase on Jabong, but I did not get the voucher. Why?
Please note that the Jabong Invite and Earn program is only applicable for app users. If your friend makes the first transaction on desktop, it would make you ineligible to earn the benefits of the referral program.
Moreover, the referral benefits are not valid for existing Jabong users, your friend must not have installed the Jabong app on any of their mobile device before. A sign up with a different email address using the same device will not qualify for referral program
My referred friend made a purchase, however the order got cancelled. Will I still get my referral benefit?
No. The Jabong Discount Voucher is given to the referrer only on referred friend’s successful orders on the app. As Cancelled/ Returned/Exchanged/Non-Delivered orders are not successful orders, you will not be eligible for the referral benefits.
My referred friend made a purchase on the Jabong app, but he/she did not use the voucher. Will I get my referral benefits?
Your friends may or may not use the 35% discount voucher for the first order on the Jabong app. It will not impact your eligibility and you will be given the referral benefits provided all terms and conditions are satisfied.
Is there a limit on the number of invites I can send?
Yes, the referral code is valid for only 20 successful sign ups on the Jabong app.
What is EMI payment option?
EMI is a payment option which allows you to pay for the order in easy monthly installments. So if you are running out of money then you need not to worry, you can still enjoy a Enhanced Shopping Experience with us. The EMI Option is available only on credit cards issued by following banks:
- Standard Chartered
- Yes Bank
The credit card issuing bank charges interest per EMI transaction. The interest rates are decided by the bank and are displayed during the payment process. No processing or convenience fee is charged on EMI transactions.
What if my credit card issuing bank rejects EMI conversion?
In case bank rejects EMI conversion, customer needs to pay full amount of transaction to the bank. Providing EMI facility is at sole discretion of the issuing bank. In case of any doubts, please reach out to your bank.
I am not able to see the EMI option on the checkout page. Why?
You will be able to see the EMI option on the payment page if your order is eligible for EMI, which means that the order value is greater than or equal to Rs. 3,000
EMI option is facilitated by the card issuing bank and the eligibility, payment plan and refund rules are solely on the internal discretion and approvals of the bank.
How do I make payment using EMI (Credit Card) option?
To use EMI payment option –
- Add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout
- On the payment page, select EMI (Credit Card) from the payment options
- Select your Credit Card issuing bank from the list of available banks and click on ‘Proceed to Payment’
- You will be redirected to PayU where you have to select the plan duration (3, 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months). The interest rate, monthly EMI and total interest paid will then be displayed.
- Enter your Credit Card details & continue
Why is total transaction amount debited from my credit card? Why is the transaction amount not converted into EMI in 7 working days?
Conversion of transaction into EMI is at the sole discretion of card issuing bank and can also be rejected in some unfortunate circumstances. Kindly contact your bank in case the paid amount is not converted to EMI within 7 days.
In case I cancel or return some items/complete order, how will refund be done?
Our refund process remains the same. Refund will always be returned to the source credit card. In case of partial refund, the refund will be on the basis of item value. The decision of continuation of EMI in case of return is at the sole discretion of the card issuing bank.
Can I use an international card on Jabong?
Yes, you can make payments via major international credit and debit cards issued outside India.
Is there any extra fee applicable on orders placed using International Card?
We would like to inform you that Jabong does not charge any extra fee for payments made via International Cards. However, your bank or Payment Gateway might charge the exchange rate fee, if applicable. Please contact your bank regarding these fees.
Please note, this Exchange Fee is non-refundable in case of returns.
Can I select my preferred home currency while making the payment?
Yes, you can choose your preferred home currency while making the payment.
In which currency I will get the refund?
Your refund will be made in Indian Rupee (INR) only irrespective of the currency used for making the payment. Also, no exchange fee will be charged again at that time.
However, there might be a slight variation in the refund amount received by customer depending upon the currency conversion rate on the date of refund initiation.
How is the GST amount decided?
Following rules will govern whether GST will be applicable or not on the products purchased by you:
1. GST Applicability: For a product, if the fulfillment is done on or after July 1st, 2017 and total discount percentage is more than 19% of MRP, then GST may be collected from customer in addition to product price, post discounts. The discounts include those resulting from special offers such as Buy 1 Get 1 and similar offers.
2. If applicable, the amount of GST collected from customer depends on category
3. Apparel/Clothing: Maximum 12% of net payable (MRP - product discount - coupon discount) will be collected from the customer.
4. Footwear: Maximum 18% of net payable (MRP - product discount - coupon discount) will be collected from the customer.
5. Home Furnishing: Min. 5% - Max. 28% of net payable (MRP - product discount - coupon discount) will be collected from the customer.
6. Accessories/Other Categories not covered above: Max 28% of net payable (MRP - product discount - coupon discount) will be collected from the customer.The amount of GST shown at the cart level is a mere estimate. The actual GST payable shall be determined basis the warehouse (based on availability of the products) from where the goods are being shipped, which will be checked once the order is placed. Only in case of GST being lower than the estimate GST (based on the warehouse from where the goods would be shipped), the customer would be notified of the same and any additional GST paid by the customer would be duly refunded to the customer.
How do I pay for my COD order?
You can pay for Cash on Delivery orders by cash or by Credit/Debit card if the delivery person is carrying ‘card swipe POS machine’.
In compliance with the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Finance, our delivery executives will be unable to accept Rs. 500 (old) and Rs. 1000 notes effective 09 November, 2016.
What payment methods do you accept?
We have various payment options to give you a delightful shopping experience. These are -
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Cash on Delivery*
*Conditions- Available on purchases of up to a limit of INR 10,000. A non-refundable convenience charge of INR 29 is levied on Cash on Delivery purchases.
-For certain products with high value, only prepaid option is available
What happens if my debit/credit card has been compromised while making a payment online?
We do not collect or store your debit/credit card information. If you suspect any such thing, then please report this to your bank immediately.
What is Jabong's pricing policy?
- Jabong is an online marketplace platform for different sellers to list and sell their products directly to buyers.
- The selling price of products is decided by the Seller alone at its sole discretion. The sellers on the Jabong platform try their best to always offer customers the best, lowest and competitive selling price for each product listed by them on the website.
- The selling price for each product will be exclusive of GST and any other levies that may be required to be remitted in connection with the sale of the Products
- A seller may carry out promotions from time to time. During these promotions, the seller may provide discounts/ offers on the Products by lowering the Selling Price. The final selling price of the product is decided by the Seller alone at its sole discretion. The maximum retail price shall always be indicated in the Product information being provided by the Seller for the customers.
Is it safe to shop online using my Debit card or Credit Card?
We use the highest possible security measures to protect our customers’ bank details. All payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways. Additionally, a 3D secure password is required to complete an online transaction which adds another layer of safety.
So be assured, it is completely safe to use your bank debit/credit card on our website.
Why different GST is being charged on same product when different Coupons are applied?
GST varies from Coupon to Coupon, some of the coupon discounts are offered by Sellers while some coupon discounts are offered by Jabong.
In case, Coupon discount is offered by Seller then GST is charged post applying the discount Coupon Code. In case Coupon discount is offered by us then GST is charged before applying the discount Coupon Code.
Is there a charge for Cash on Delivery purchases?
No COD charges are applicable on Jabong now
Is there a purchase limit for a Cash On Delivery purchase?
- Yes, we have an automated system controlled model which sets the limit on your Cash on Delivery purchases. The rule/set placed on your purchase varies from customer to customer as per the transaction, cancellation and return history. We request you to accept new orders or try to make an online payment to increase the COD limit..
How can I pay if COD option is not available on my address?
- To give you the best possible service, our trust-worthy team of courier partners is on their feet, round the clock. Due to some unavoidable serviceability issues, the COD facility is not offered by our courier partners, at a few serviceable locations. No worries- you can always opt for payment through other available modes of payment on the portal!
- Please keep in mind that we also restrict COD facility for certain customers, based on some repeated contingencies. For further information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Are there any hidden charges?
Jabong is a marketplace platform where we connect sellers with buyers.
The prices listed by the sellers on the platform for all items are final. There may be additional GST, if applicable.
Delivery charges may be extra depending on factors such as the type of item, your delivery location, the seller policy etc. Please check the policies of individual sellers for their details.
Once you click on the bag, final price to be paid is shown under Order Summary.
What should I do if my payment fails?
There are many benefits of making your payment online- convenience, safety and security. While making a payment online, you will be provided with an authorization code in confirmation, if your payment has been successful. In case, your payment is declined, we recommend that you check the accuracy of the details of your name, account details, billing address and password. Make sure that your internet connection is not disrupted, during the process.
If your account has been debited after you receive the notification of a payment failure, the normal process is that the payment is credited back to your account within 7 business days. For further clarification, you can shoot us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call, with your order number.
I see debit transactions in my Bank Statement from Jabong but I have never shopped with Jabong. What do I do?If you see any charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on Jabong.com, but you have never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf.
However, if you are still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction so that we can look into it. Please provide the following details so that we can identify the transaction quickly:
- First 6 digits and last 4 digits of the card number.
- Date of Transaction
- Amount of Transaction
- Scanned copy of the bank statement highlighting the said transactions
Why isn't COD available to me?
Cash on delivery may not be offered in certain areas subject to the discretion of our logistics partner.
Additionally, our internal team reviews the purchase history of all customers and may restrict the use of COD for some based on their long-term shopping experience with us. Also, we do not offer Cash on Delivery as a mode of payment for orders above 10000.
We have several other modes of payment for you to choose from. Please check ‘What all modes of payment does Jabong accept?’
Why am I being charged GST on my order?What is GST?
GST is a single tax on the supply of goods and services that is levied on every value addition (through production and services) and is added to a product's sale price. GST has to borne/paid by the ultimate consumer of the product or service. If your order is fulfilled on or after July 1st 2017, GST will be applicable on your orders. GST subsumes all other taxes like Excise duty, VAT, Entry tax etc.
The GST amount, if applicable, can be viewed on the cart/checkout page.
Will the GST Amount be refunded in cases I return/cancel my order?
We offer you instant gratification with your every purchase! We hate to see you cancel/return your order, but promise to lend you a hand, till the very end.
On return/cancellation of an order, the refund amount, including the GST collected would be refunded, in its entirety. In case of partial returns, the GST amount charged corresponding to that particular item(s) shall be refunded.
How do I track my Order?
To keep a track of your order, use our Track Order facility on the top right side of our home page.
You can also refer to the email and SMS sent by us to track the movement of your order.
I used my tracking number to check the details of my shipment but the information is not clear to me.
- Online shopping shouldn't be complicated at all! Courier companies use certain standard abbreviations and terminologies. Leave it to us to simplify those jargon terminologies for you!
In transit Your order is on its way to your city out for delivery Your order has reached your city and we will attempt to deliver it today Hold at hub We tried delivering your order at least once and we will try again in 48 hours RTO in transit Your order was undelivered and is on its way back to our warehouse.
For further queries, don't hesitate to reach out to us on our customer care helpline (0124-612 8000) . We are always happy to assist you
- Online shopping shouldn't be complicated at all! Courier companies use certain standard abbreviations and terminologies. Leave it to us to simplify those jargon terminologies for you!
I should have received my order by now but I haven't. What do I do?
We request you to check your email and SMS for any communication regarding delivery timings from our side. We usually send a notification if there is a delay in delivery of your order.
If in case you can't find any notification from us and the promised time is over, please write to us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a solution.