Save the products you like here
Standard Chartered Terms & Conditions
- Bank: Standard Chartered Bank in India.
- Offer: Offer means “all Standard Chartered Bank Credit & Debit Card holders are eligible for a 15% Cash back not exceeding Rs. 750 on minimum purchase of INR 2,500/- on Jabong.com or Jabong App
- Offer Period: Every Thursday (from 00:00 hrs till 23:59 hrs)
- Qualified Customer: The offer is applicable to all Standard Chartered Bank credit/debit cardholders.
- Non Eligibility: NRE account holders will not be eligible to avail the said Offer.
2. Offer Details
- Qualified Customer has to transact using his/her Standard Chartered Bank Credit/Debit Card on the website www.jabong.com or Jabong Mobile App.
- Minimum transaction value to qualify for the cash back would be INR 2,500/-.
- Maximum cash back per customer would be INR 750/- during the offer period
- This offer is available only for Standard Chartered Bank Debit & Credit card holders.
- Under this program, cardholder can avail additional cashback on the billing value, net of discount if any, from merchants.
- In the event orders are cancelled or returned either by jabong or by customer, the customer will not be eligible for the cashback.
- The Cashback amount will be calculated on the net transaction value.
3. How to avail the offer
- Purchase needs to be made on Jabong Website or Jabong App
- Purchase value needs to be equal to or more than INR 2,500/- to be eligible for the offer
- Offer is valid for transactions done on Thursday from 00:00 hrs till 23:59 hrs
- Cash back will be posted to customer’s accounts within 90 days of end of the offer period
4. General Terms and Conditions
- This Offer is provided by Standard Chartered Bank. All details regarding the Offer are available on the Bank’s website (www.sc.com/in)
- The Bank reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this Offer. The Bank and Jabong reserve the right to modify, withdraw or discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Neither anything contained in these terms and conditions, nor shall running this Offer be construed as an obligation on the Bank to continue the Offer up to the termination/expiry date.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by Bank or by Merchant.
- Participation in this Offer is entirely voluntary and it is agreed and understood by the Participants that participation shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis
- The Offer is non-transferable.
- The Offer shall not be available wherever it is prohibited under law and/or cannot be made for any reason whatsoever.
- The Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements of the results of the Offer.
- In all matters relating to this Offer, the decision of the Bank shall be final and binding.
- By participating in the Offer, the Participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the client due to provision of the offer, shall be to the sole account of the client.
- All disputes under this Offer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/ tribunals of New Delhi.