Save the products you like here
HDFC Terms & Conditions
Offer: Get 10% Cashback on HDFC Credit & Debit Cards
- Shop on Jabong using HDFC Bank Credit Card & Debit Card and get 10% Cashback on minimum transaction of Rs.2499
- You can earn maximum cashback of Rs.500
- Offer valid only on transactions made using HDFC Bank Credit Card & Debit Card
- Offer Period: Every Monday (from 00:00 hrs till 23:59 hrs)
- Offer is applicable on both Jabong App and Website.
- This offer is not applicable on Manyavar products
Offer Terms & Conditions:
- NRE account holders will not be eligible to avail the said Offer.
- Under this program, cardholder can avail additional cashback on the billing value, net of discount if any, from merchants.
- In the event orders are cancelled or returned either by Jabong or by customer, the customer will not be eligible for the cashback.
- The Cashback amount will be calculated on the net transaction value.
- Cashback will be credited to customer’s accounts within 90 days of end of the offer period.
- This Offer is provided by HDFC Bank. All details regarding the Offer are available on the Bank’s website.
- The Bank and Jabong reserve the right to modify, withdraw or discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Neither anything contained in these terms and conditions, nor shall running this Offer be construed as an obligation on the Bank to continue the Offer up to the termination/expiry date.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by Bank or by Merchant.
- Participation in this Offer is entirely voluntary and it is agreed and understood by the Participants that participation shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-cashable, not extendable and non-negotiable.
- If a card member has more than 1 (one) HDFC Bank Credit Card, spends on the cards cannot be clubbed by the card member in order to qualify for the said offer.
- The Offer shall not be available wherever it is prohibited under law and/or cannot be made for any reason whatsoever.
- The Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements of the results of the Offer.
- In all matters relating to this Offer, the decision of the Bank shall be final and binding.
- By participating in the Offer, the Participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the client due to provision of the offer, shall be to the sole account of the client.
- All disputes under this Offer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/ tribunals of New Delhi.