Save the products you like here
This product is out of stock. Customers interested in it also viewed these products
- PRODUCT INFO & CARE
A modern take on the archival '80s running style, this pair of 'Run 80S' black running shoes from adidas is designed with mesh-like textile upper and supportive overlays to provide optimal comfort throughout your run. Featuring patch heel counter with adaptive arch designed to lend excellent stability, this pair of shoes also has cushioned Cloudfoam midsole that guarantee instant energy-returning response to propel you forward and provide powerful ride on track.
- Mesh-like textile upper ensure enhanced breathability
- Sweat-wicking OrthoLite float sockliner
- Supportive capping and overlays on sides ensure added support
- Lace-up closure will provide lockdown fit
- Patch heel counter with adaptive arch designed to lend excellent stability and unmatched comfort
- Cushioned Cloudfoam midsole guarantee instant energy-returning response to propel you forward and provide powerful ride on track
- Rubber outsole assures extraordinary grip in all wet and dry conditions
- Signature 3-stripes on sides
- 3 months warranty by brand or manufacturer against manufacturing defect
- Material & Care
To clean just wipe off dirt with a wet cloth. Don't use detergents or solvents. Do not machine wash.
- Complete the Look
1 Pair of Running Shoes
- Manufacturer Detail
Imported By: Adidas India Marketing Private Ltd. Office No.6, 2Nd Floor, Sector-B, Pocket-7, Plot No-11, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
- Country Of Origin
- Ankle Height
- Product Code
Sold by -Do you want to contact Jabong to know more about the seller?