Save the products you like here
This product is out of stock. Customers interested in it also viewed these products
- PRODUCT INFO & CARE
Inspired by Indian crafts, Taavi presents you this stylish handcrafted kurta. This piece is a stylish option for a nice family function or event when teamed with churidar leggings and classic flats.Special Technique/Craft:
Indigo Block Print: Since Indus Valley civilisation era, Indigo's imperial acceptance has made it a craft in itself whether used in Tie-and-Dye, Shibori or Block prints. The vibrant deep-blue dye is extracted from the plant family, Indigofera tinctoria. It is the oldest natural dye known to mankind. It can be used to dye any kind of natural fiber universally.
- Region: Rajasthan
- Blue and beige
- A-line Kurta with hand-block print
- Comes with a fabric belt
- Indigo hand block print
- This is a handcrafted kurta, and is prone to colour bleeding due to use of natural dyes
- The print on the garment might be uneven owning to the handcrafted nature of the product, adding essence to the garment.
- Size & FitThe model (height 5'8'') is wearing a size S
- Material & Care100% cotton
- Manufacturer Detail
- Country Of Origin
- Sleeve Length
- Product Code
Sold by -Do you want to contact Jabong to know more about the seller?