Save the products you like here
This product is out of stock. Customers interested in it also viewed these products
- PRODUCT INFO & CARE
Bagru is a hand-block printing technique using natural dyes followed by the Chippa Community of Rajasthan. This art of mud resist hand block printing represents a mix of ethnic and nature inspired designs ranging from bootis and leaves of fruits.
- Region: Madhya Pradesh
- Beige and black
- A-line Kurti with hand-block print
- Round neck
- Three-quarter sleeves
- Full concealed button placket
- No slits
- Gathers and pleated surface styling
- Curved hem
- Bagru hand block print
- This is a handcrafted kurti, and is prone to colour bleeding due to use of natural dyes
- The print on the garment might be uneven owning to the handcrafted nature of the product, adding essence to the garment.
- Size & Fit
The model (height 5'8'') is wearing a size S
- Material & Care
Hand-wash cold, Wash dark colours separately
- Complete the Look
Inspired by Indian crafts, Taavi presents you this stylish handcrafted kurti. This piece is a stylish option for a nice family function or event when teamed with churidar leggings and classic flats.
- Manufacturer Detail
- Country Of Origin
- Sleeve Length
- Product Code
Sold by -Do you want to contact Jabong to know more about the seller?