Save the products you like here
This product is out of stock. Customers interested in it also viewed these products
- PRODUCT INFO & CARE
Showcasing a low-ankle design, these ‘Realflex Train 4.0’ men’s training shoes by Reebok are engineered with multi-directional nodes so your feet flex naturally as you run, jump and stretch. While Hexagonal mesh and 3DFuseFrame upper promise exceptional ventilation, the Carbon rubber on the forefoot and heel for strategically-placed traction.
- Hexagonal mesh and 3DFuseFrame upper for lightweight, breathable support
- Low-cut design for freedom of motion and quicker, highly flexible transitions
- Midsole cradle with SmoothFuse tech for molded lateral and medial support
- AdaptaLink lace lock system for a secure fit feel and easy tie and tighten
- IMEVA outsole with flex grooves for enhancing your natural motions
- Carbon rubber on the forefoot and heel for strategically-placed traction
- 11.5 mm toe-to-heel-drop and EVA sockliner for all-action cushioning
- Sole MaterialRubber
- Product warranty3 Months Warranty by Brand/Manufacturer Against Manufacturing Defect
- Ankle HeightLow Ankle
- Upper Material DetailsMesh
Sold by -Do you want to contact Jabong to know more about the seller?